We are a family run property inventory company, and due to that, our approach is more personal. We understand that your home is your biggest investment. As a regulated member of ARLA Propertymark formally known as APIP (The Association of Professional Inventory Providers) and AIIC (Association of Independent Inventory Clerks) , our aim is to provide our clients with professional and concise property inventory services in London and Hertfordshire, to protect that investment.
We pride ourselves on our detailed property inventory reports carried out by our thorough inventory clerks. A property inventory or property check out report, that is not comprehensively detailed, will fall short in the event of a dispute, costing the landlord both money and lost time. So why trust your precious investment to unregulated property inventory clerks or companies who are only out to make a quick buck?
We are highly qualified and we hold full professional indemnity and public liability insurances. Our aim is to provide you with all the tools and advice you need, especially in today’s rapidly changing, complex housing market.
All reports are delivered within 24-72 hours, complete with comprehensive digital photographs which include room overviews, white goods photographs and kitchen appliances. Our team of property inventory clerks are happy to answer any questions you may have about your inventory needs. Please browse our inventorynews and article blog here
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 24-72 Hour turnaround time on all property inventory reports
- Quality digital photographs taken of all rooms and appliances
- Professional, detailed, concisely written reports
- Utility meter readings noted and photographed
- Kitchen appliances tested for power
- Kitchen appliance serial numbers noted upon request
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors tested for power
- Efficient, punctual and friendly service
- Key service pick-up available
- Last minute bookings potentially available ( Please call)